SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival Returns in August
SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of the fan-favorite craft beer festival. The summer event will run every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from August 5 through September 5, alongside the final weeks of Electric Ocean.
This year, the festival will start earlier. Open from noon until one hour before the park closes, giving guests more time to enjoy the 20 different food samples and 100 different drink offerings, including local beers, wine and frozen cocktails and Florida’s favorite locals to cool off.
Guests can enjoy the flavors of Florida with local brews like Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company, Crooked Can, Motorworks Brewing and Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Below is the full list of local Orlando beers featured at the festival.
- Ivanhoe Park Joyland American IPA
- Ivanhoe Park Tupac Shaporter American Porter
- Orange Blossom Honey Pilsner
- Orange Blossom City Belle IPA
- Crooked Can Octoberfest
- Crooked Can Highstepper American IPA
- Motorworks Brewing Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA
- Motorworks Brewing Hiya Gourdie Pumpkin Ale
– Advertising –
There are plenty of delicious drink options, from wine to cocktails, to quench your thirst, including several new cocktail and beer options sure to keep you satisfied.
- blackberry bramble: Hendrick’s Gin, Blackberry, Lemon
- Strawberry Frosée: Vodka Tito’s, Beso Del Sol Rose Sangria, Strawberry
- Antarctic cooler: Orange Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade
- Florida Ave Tangerine Splash Fruited Wheat Ale
- Brew Bus Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Signature apple cider 3 girls
- Ivanhoe Park Halftoberfest Vienna Lager
- Suncreek Strawberry Blonde Ambition Ale
- Swamp Head Wild Night Honey Cream Ale
- Brew Hub Key Lime Pie Sour
- Sierra Nevada Sunny Little Thing Citrus Wheat Ale
Tasty food samples
Beer isn’t the only thing the Craft Beer Festival has to offer. Customers can enjoy a variety of mouth-watering delicious dishes perfectly paired with your favorite beer, and this year customers can enjoy a handful of new food offerings.
- Sun City Dog: All beef hot dog, sauerkraut infused with Sunshine City beer and beer cheese, crispy onions
- Birria Pork Tacos: Oaxaca Cheese, Grilled Green Onion, Maduro Guajillo Chili Broth
- Oktoberfest Rolling Tacos: Frito’s, Oktoberfest Märzen Beer Chili, Shredded Lettuce, Cheddar, Sour Cream
- Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs: Creamy stone grits, crispy shallots, IPA au jus
- Drizzled s’mores: Graham Cracker, Hefeweizen Marshmallow Fluff, Chocolate Ganache
- Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie: Milk Chocolate, Kentucky Bourbon, Caramelized Pecans
- Maduro Dark Beer Cupcake: Jameson Simple Syrup Soaked Sponge Cake, Bailey’s Irish Buttercream Frosting
The party continues as guests can enjoy SeaWorld’s signature summer event, Electric Ocean. Allowing patrons to enjoy live music, DJ dance parties and amazing animal encounters all day and night while experiencing all that the Craft Beer Festival has to offer. Guests can end the night with the fireworks and fountain spectacular Turn on 360 of the SeaWorld Sky Tower.
The best way to experience this year’s Craft Beer Festival is by purchasing a Fun Card 2022, which offers admission to the park until December 31, 2022, for one low price. Park visitors can save up to 40% on Fun Cards during the SeaWorld Summer Sale through Sunday, July 31. Don’t forget to become a member of the Annual Pass for $13 per month (plus tax) with no down payment. Pass members can enjoy 12 months of sightseeing with perks like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, merchandise savings and more.
– Advertising –
For more information on Annual Passes, Fun Cards and everything the park has to offer, visit the official SeaWorld Orlando website.
– Advertising –