Coral Island: Gift Guide for All Villagers
Coral Island is a farming simulation by developers Stairway Games and published by Humble Games. This simulation includes many concepts that fans of the genre will find familiar, such as changing seasons, growing seeds, improving houses, and more.
One of the most popular parts of any farm or life simulation game is the romance and interaction with other villagers in their new home. Friendship and Love are usually obtained by interacting with NPCs and giving them gifts, and this is also true on Coral Island. But in order to give everyone the best gifts, players will first need to know each other’s preferences.
How Friendship and Love Work on Coral Island
Both friendship and love are guided by the same scale, which is called the heart gauge in Coral Island. The more the hidden gauge of an NPC is filled, the more he will become friends with the player. Additionally, the Heart Gauge will occasionally unlock unique friendship-only events as players roam around town. These are things like a simple stretch with one of the Coral Islandthe romantic characters of Noah and his mother to be able to marry and have children with an NPC.
In order to give someone a gift, players must approach them with the item in their hot bar. Select the item to hold it, then right click on the character. If a weapon, tool, or other non-giftable item is selected, players will talk to the NPC, but if an item is selected, that item will be gifted. This means that players cannot gift an item in their Coral Island inventory without first moving it to the shortcut bar.
Give the worst gifts
While chatting with neighbors and attending events throughout the year, players will get close to all the NPCs in this Stardew Valley-game inspired, the fastest way to make someone become best friends is to give gifts. However, there are certain rules for giving gifts, and one of the most important is universal dislike. Players should avoid giving them as gifts to anyone at any time.
- Anything on the beach that isn’t a seashell
- Construction materials
- Canola oil
- Crafting materials
- Failed dishes
- Decoration and farm equipment
- Fertilizer and compost
- Fishing gear, bait and rods
- Kelp Essence
- Metal bars and ore (with some exceptions for blacksmiths)
- Trash can
- Wheat flour
Give the best gifts on Coral Island
There are a handful of articles in the Kickstarter success called Coral Island which are almost universally loved by everyone in town with minimal exceptions. These items can be given to anyone at any time and net the player a good section of the heart meter without having to worry too much about whether the NPC will like it or not.
- Black Rose. Everyone except Noah loves this color of pink.
- Pink diamond. Everyone except Jim loves this diamond color.
- Rainbow yarn.
Best Gifts for Datable Coral Island Characters
The best way to find out what kind of gifts an NPC might like is to chat with them every day. The characters of the animal crossing-As Coral Island have no problem saying their likes and dislikes out loud. Players just need to listen; for example, Mark often talks about his love of tomato soup when he’s not talking about the shelter animals he cares for. Here are some items, in addition to universal likes, that players can obtain for each romance character in Coral Island.
- Aaliyah – Chocolate Chip Muffin, Eggplant, Eggplant Lasagna, Hummus, Lasagna, Luwak Coffee, Strawberry, White Hibiscus
- Alice – Almond oil, coloring, green smoothie, chopped jackfruit pie, olive oil
- Ben – Banana, Green tea, Mushrooms
- Chaem – Pasta with Basil Pesto, Gnocchi, Pizza, Seafood Ramen, Vegetarian Ramen
- Charles – Blueberry, Burrito, Cookies, Diamond, Falafel, Ginger, Strawberry
- Eva – Cookies, diamonds, orchids, peony, red velvet cake
- Kenny – Green tea, hash browns, lychee, kombucha, toasted almonds, soy, vegan taco
- Leah – Hot Chocolate, Pearls
- Luke – Butter Croissant, Eggplant Lasagna, Ratatouille, Tomato Soup, Stew, Wine
- Macy’s – Blue Quartz, Fruit Pie, Guacamole, Pizza, Rose Quartz, Wine
- Mark – Egg custard, hot chocolate, shiitake mushrooms, tomato soup
- Millie – Assorted grilled plate, melon, olives, candy cane, seafood ramen, vegetable ramen
- Nina – Banana Fritters, Bouquets of Flowers, Fruit Juice, Yogurt
- Noah – Clam chowder, durian, gnocchi, roasted mushrooms, fried eggs, sushi
- Pablo – Cauliflower casserole, fried rice, pizza, pumpkin pie, sweet potato poutine
- Rafael – Fruit juice, Onyx, Sashimi
- Raj – Apple Pie, Coffee, Coffee Bean, Donut, Green Tea, Luwak Coffee, Luwak Coffee Beans, Tea Leaf
- Scott – Egg Custard, Falafel, Geode, Giant Stingray, King Red Arowana, Mayonnaise, Yellow Moray Eel
- Suki – Diamond, Green Smoothie, Chopped Jackfruit Pie, Pearl
- Surya – Herb tempeh, lodeh, melon, puffer fish, wild mushroom polenta
- Theo – Bamboo shoot, coconut drink, fish taco, fruit juice, king red arowana, whole coconut drink, whole coconut milk, yellow moray eel
- Wakuu – Cenil, Chocolate Chip Muffin, Mango, Salmon, Vegan Taco
- Yuri – Chocolate Chip Muffin, Fish Sandwich, Frogfish, Green Curry, Lobster, Red Curry, Spicy Sauerkraut
- Zarah – Azurite, Grilled Fish, Hummus, Rambutan, Serpentine
Best Gifts for Coral Island Friendship Characters
While players cannot romance these characters, they may still want to get close to them in order to attend their events and have good friends around the island. Luckily, many of these giveaways are either inexpensive, easy to make at home, or one of many. harvests Coral Island players should grow anyway.
- Anne – Carrot, fruit juice, fried tempeh, green tea, hummus, kimchi, sunflower
- Antonio – Cafe, Serabi
- Archie – Basil pesto pasta, burrito, fish tacos, gems (all), ice cream, pumpkin, rock
- Betty – Cauliflower, Daffodil, Green Tea, Red Velvet Cake
- Bree – Fish taco, jackfruit, vegan taco
- Connor – Bok Choy, pineapple upside-down cake, sake, white truffle oil
- Dinda – Fresh Salad, Flower Bouquet, Melon, Pearl
- Dippa – Beetroot, Hash browns, Hawaiian pizza, Morel, Radish
- Eleanor – Birdwing Butterfly, Firefly, Green Tea, Lychee, Pipevine Swallowtail Butterfly, Moth, Spicebush Swallowtail Butterfly
- Emily – Almond Oil, Plate of Assorted Grilled Meats, Olive Oil, Sauteed Swiss Chard
- Emma – Coffee, Cotton Cloth, Fish Taco, Green Tea, Hot Cocoa, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Seashells (all), Upside-Down Cake, Vegan Taco
- Erika – Cane Nectar Bread, Jam, Iris, Pepper and Mushrooms, Red Curry
- Frank – avocado, bell pepper, fruit juice, hot pepper, pancakes, roasted almonds, fried eggs
- Jack – Artichoke, Fruit Pie, Kimchi, Lettuce
- Jim – Sashimi, Seafood Ramen, Shiitake Mushroom, Sushi, Wasabi
- Joko – Banana Fritters, Coffee, Edamame, Fried Rice, Pineapple, Sautéed Swiss Chard, Yogurt
- Kira – Bouquets of Flowers, Orchid, Osmium Bar
- Lily – Bonsai, Cheese, Kimchi, Omurice, Onigiri, Spring Frittata, Sunflower, Taro Root, Wine
- Ling – Silver Kelp, Spring Frittata
- Oliver – Pasta with basil pesto, ice cream, seafood, ramen, smoked salmon
- Paul – Chestnuts, Hummus, Strawberry
- Randy – Apple, Coffee, Lobster, Wine
- Sam – Black Truffle, Blueberry, Cactus, Fruit Juice, Fruit Pie, Jackfruit, White Truffle
- Sunny – Roasted Mushroom
- Takeba – bamboo shoot, green tea
- Valentina – Pasta with basil pesto, fish taco, green curry, hot chocolate, pumpkin pie, red curry, starfruit
- Walter – Carrot, Sake, Sweet Potato
- Wataru – Angelfish, Black Phantom Ghost Fish, Catfish, Mandarin, Pufferfish, Rainbow Fish
- Zoe – Cookies, fruit juice, ice cream
Unfortunately, Coral Island players can’t give any gifts to the animals on the island yet. There are four friendly creatures hanging around town, including the cats Butter and Peanut, as well as two dogs named Taco and Bon Bon.
Coral Island is available for PC, PC Game Pass and coming soon to Nintendo Switch.