Edinburgh’s famous ‘stuffed’ croissants bakery to open new store in Leith
A new store selling “stuffed” croissants is slated to open on Bernard Street in Leith this month.
Yes, in what might be the best news of the week for those of us with a penchant for anything sweet, pop-up bakery Crazy Croissant has announced the opening of its own store.
The croissants store has popped up to the Leith Walk phone booth in the past few months, but now the independent vendor has a place to live all the time.
Opening on Bernard Street on Friday July 9, we can’t wait to grab a well-stocked croissant and coffee and sit by the shore.
The fillings have so far included:
- Strawberry Delight – filled with strawberry jam topped with dark chocolate and chopped strawberries
- Raspberry Fusion – filled with raspberry jam topped with white chocolate and chunks of raspberries
- Salted Sticky Caramel – a plain croissant with a gooey topping of salted caramel and milk chocolate.
- A Little Bit Nutty – a plain croissant with a honey coating topped with pistachios and hazelnuts.
- Double Trouble – filled with hazelnuts and chocolate topped with dark chocolate and hazelnuts.
We will take the lot thank you.
You can follow Crazy Croissants on Instagram here and keep up to date with all their news and visit them in person on Bernard Street starting Friday next week.