February Launch Pad: Focus on Energy
Nature’s Sunshine launches AIVIA
Nature’s Sunshine Products recently launched AIVIA, a new line designed to support fitness, provide energy and help achieve weight management goals.
- The AIVIA active nutrition range includes:
- Plant-Based & Whey Protein Powders: These protein powders contain 20g of clean protein and contain proprietary plant-based blends clinically studied to activate the mTOR and AMPK pathways for more lean muscle, more strength and endurance, increased energy and faster recovery. Available in chocolate and vanilla.
- Clean Energy Dietary Supplement: Clean Energy contains caffeine from green tea extract as well as time-released green coffee bean extract and B vitamins. This drink mix aims to support energy, function cognitive and mental clarity throughout the day. Available in natural citrus flavor.
- HYDRATING SUPPLEMENT: This vegan formula replenishes essential electrolytes, speeds recovery and improves performance. The drink mix contains alanyl glutamine, l-glutamine and nopal leaf for natural hydration. Hydrate comes in grape flavor.
- Carb Blocker: Each capsule contains white kidney bean, cinnamon bark and chromium to reduce the conversion of certain starches to calories and help maintain already normal blood sugar levels.
- MCT Powder: Non-GMO Coconut Oil provides clean, natural fats with benefits such as aiding in the production of ketones. The mixture can be added to coffee or a shake.
The new line is available at naturessunshine.com.
HVMN Announces Ketone-IQ
Health Via Modern Nutrition (HVMN), a company specializing in metabolic health and drinkable ketone technology, recently launched its new and improved proprietary drinkable ketone, Ketone-IQ. Over the past 18 months, the HVMN team has been working on redesigning their HVMN Ketone 1.0, to achieve three main goals: better taste, lower price, and longer lasting high ketones. Ketone-IQ is 66% cheaper than the company’s inaugural drink and now elevates ketone levels in the body for six hours, an improvement from the previous three to four hours.
Ketone-IQ is available at www.hvmn.com, www.thefeed.com and www.amazon.com.
The Next Generation of Carnation Breakfast Essentials
Carnation has launched its next generation of original Carnation Breakfast Essentials nutritional drinks and powdered drink mixes that contain 25% less added sugar than the original.
Ready-to-drink and powder formats contain protein, vitamin C, calcium, vitamin D and are available in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Cookies n’ Creme (ready-to-drink only) flavors. The products are intended for children 4 years and older, as well as adolescents and adults.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials beverages are now available in Tetra Pak cartons at walmart.com and most retailers nationwide.
Optimum Nutrition Orange Energy Blast
Optimum Nutrition has launched Orange Blast, a new flavor of its AMIN.O. ENERGY + ELECTROLYTES Sparkling hydration drink.
Lightly carbonated beverage contains 100mg of caffeine derived from green tea and green coffee bean extract and contains five grams of amino acids and electrolytes to support energy, focus, hydration and recovery .
The AMINO.O Energy line is available nationwide at QuikTrip, Speedway vitaminshoppe.com, Optimum Nutrition and Amazon.
Bragg True Energy Apple Cider Vinegar Supplements
Bragg Live Food Products recently launched Bragg True Energy Apple Cider Vinegar supplements, providing a daily dose of caffeine-free energy. Made with Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and six essential B vitamins, each capsule supports a steady stream of energy at the cellular level.
According to the company, the ACV formula contains 750 mg of acetic acid per serving, the same amount in one tablespoon of liquid ACV, and is the amount clinically proven to provide powerful health benefits. Acetic acid helps reduce carbohydrate absorption, which reduces blood sugar spikes. It also causes the body to burn more fat for fuel.
Supplements can be found at bragg.com.
Functional water: a good idea
The people behind Oatly and FIJI Water have joined forces to present Good Idea, which has officially launched in the US market. Functional sparkling water contains amino acids, chromium, zinc and electrolytes. The drink is designed to harness the body’s natural energy and help curb cravings and balance blood sugar.
Good Idea offers three flavors of wild Nordic berries: wild raspberry, sea berry and black currant.
The drink can be found at goodidea.us.
Daysmith Coffee launches plant-based lattes and cold brews
Daysmith Coffee recently launched ready-to-drink plant-based coffees with functional wellness benefits. According to the company, vitamin-infused, low-sugar coffees provide energy, focus, and immune support.
- Daysmith is available in three versions:
- Focus Vanilla Oat Milk Latte is a creamy vanilla with a silky smooth finish, contains 60 calories, 5g of sugar, B vitamins, omega 3 and L-theanine.
- Immunity Mocha Oat Milk Latte is a rich, smooth mocha that contains 70 calories, 5g of sugar, vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.
- Multi Straight Black Coffee Brew is a bold, balanced and ultra smooth drink with 15 calories, 0g of sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D and B vitamins.
The line is available at drinkdaysmith.com.
Jarrow Formulas has launched its new product line, Probiotic+ Gummies.
- The line includes:
- Probiotic+ Immune Gummies which contains two clinically studied probiotic strains with 2 billion live cells combined with vitamins C and D and zinc.
- Probiotic Duo Gummies which contains two clinically studied probiotic strains and 3 billion live cells that work with the body to support a healthy digestive system.
- Probiotic+ Prebiotic Gummies which offers two clinically studied probiotic strains and contains 2 billion live cells combined with a prebiotic to aid digestion, support the immune system and balance the gut.
Jarrow Formulas Probiotic + Gummies are available now at Amazon and jarrow.com.