Mizner Park Paints the Park Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness – Boca Raton’s Most Trusted News Source
Boca Raton, FL – Mizner Park will be “Painting the Park Pink” throughout October in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with daily and nightly events. Proceeds will go to breast cancer programs and services at Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Visit participating Mizner Park restaurants for specialty pink cocktails, as well as merchants for special pink products and special events. For every specialty cocktail purchase, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation (BRRHF).
Participating restaurants include:
- Max’s Grille – Cosmo for the Cure ($2 donation per sale)
- Cielito Artisan Pops – Pink Lemonade Pop ($1 donation per sale)
- Subculture Coffee – Rose Cardamon Latte ($3 donation per sale)
- Sloan’s – Strawberry Smoothie ($2 donation per sale)
- Kapow! Asian Noodle Bar – London Rose ($2 donation per sale)
Participating retailers include:
- Grammercy Lounge – Show your support and shop the “Pink Shelf”, with 20% off select items with a portion going to benefit BRRHF.
- New York Egg – 20% off everything pink with a portion of sales donated to BRRHF.
- Marcello Sports – 20% discount on Marcello brand products with a 10% donation to BRRHF from October 1 to 8.
- Natural Cotton – 10% of sales donated to the BRRHF.
- sugar boo – A percentage of Audrey Hepburn’s “I Believe in Pink” collection from Sugarboo will be donated to the BRRHF.
Special events include:
- Coins for a Cause – Coins dropped in fountains in Mizner Park throughout October will be donated to the BRRHF.
- Saturday October 1 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Kathryn Krickstein Pressel MammoVan of Boca Raton Regional Hospital will make a stop at Mizner Park (across from Kendra Scott) to provide breast cancer early detection services and breast health education.
- Friday, October 7 at 1 p.m. – Join Brookfield/Mizner Park, in partnership with the United Breast Cancer Foundation, as they recognize and donate pink gift bags to Save Our Sisters (SOS).
SOS, South Florida’s premier breast cancer survivor dragon boat team, promotes healthy, active living and provides opportunities for physical fitness, wellness education, and psychosocial empowerment among breast cancer survivors.
- Saturday October 8 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. – J. McLaughlin will host a “Sip and Shop Saturday”. Shop the new fall collection and station favorites, and the store will donate 15% of your total purchase to BRRHF.
- Sunday, October 9 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Kendra Scott will host a Sip & Shop party with 20% of all sales benefiting the BRRHF. Pink and pink drinks will be served.
About Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is a state-of-the-art tertiary medical center (BRRH.com) with 400 beds, 2,800 employees and more than 800 general practitioners and specialists. The hospital is a recognized leader in oncology, cardiovascular disease and surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopaedics, women’s health, emergency medicine and neuroscience, all of which offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging capabilities. The hospital is a stroke center designated by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
About Mizner Park
Built by Tom Crocker in 1991 on the site of the old Boca Mall, Mizner Park is unique among other mixed-use centers. It is one of the first of its kind in the country to combine shops, restaurants, housing and offices.
Brookfield Properties offers Brookfield’s finest commercial real estate investments. The retail industry ranks among the largest mall owners in the United States. Their extensive portfolio of shopping center properties spans the country, encompassing 170 locations in 42 states and representing approximately 146 million square feet of retail space. All of Brookfield’s properties are strategically located in regional and coastal areas that form the “Heart” of America and are home to many top retailers including L Brands, Inc., Foot Locker, Inc., The Gap, Inc. ., LVMH and Forever 21 Retail, Inc. Brookfield Properties Retail Group is headquartered in Chicago and is owned by subsidiaries of Brookfield Asset Management.